A few years ago, who would have thought you could be watching your son play athletics while keeping on top of your business’s finances? All from a phone in the palm of your hand? Or that you could be ranging across city or across the world and be able to login to your accounting software and recognize where your business stood at that accurate hour in time?
Xero accounting software is the future, are you using it?
Below are 10 reasons why Xero might be the right choice for you.
- Accountant Collaboration – With Xero, you will be able to work collaboratively with your clients on real time information and therefore gives the best possible advice based on current info.
- Automated Direct Bank Feeds – Have your bank feeds fed straight-from-the-shoulder into Xero and with bank rules, you can reconcile your bank faster than ever before. Bank feeds are also available for purposes of Credit Card and PayPal accounts.
- Access Xero anytime & anywhere – As Xero works in the Cloud, you are able to log into your accounts from any computer/tablet all over the world, subject to having an internet linkage.
- Marvelous iPhone app Xero Touch – Gives you even more flexibility to do your expense claims on the move. You can upload them to Xero there and then and toss away all those messy acknowledgments. You can also check your debtors and give them a ring from your mobile.
- Easy Integration to many add-on partners – Whether it be time management, point of sale software, CRM software all with no upfront software purchases.
- Dashboard – Xero’s dashboard on login shows you all the important things you need to know, demonstrating a snapshot of important financial results in an easy to understand illustrative way.
- Unlimited Users – At no extra cost, you can add as many users as you need from basic invoice entry to run through full software.
- Free Comprehensive Assist – Xero offers a free email support team with call-in options and has a great Xero community forum, wherein you can post a supporting question and it shall be answered by any of the Xero partners.
- No contracts – Merely a simple monthly pay that can be canceled at any time.
- Automatic back ups – You don’t have to worry about your computer crashing or taking manual back ups as Xero saves your work after every entry.
Xero named the preferred Accounting Software
ou see, Xero is actually about more than accounting. It is a platform for constructing efficient business process. Processes that makes it easier to manage, control and develop your business.
Processes that makes it easier for you to build business decisions, look after your clients or customers and, candidly, to sleep at night.
We are massive devotees of Xero. We use it in our own business and we help our business clients convert to Xero and connect to the various Xero Add-on software integrations that streamline business processes.
We are such big believers in Xero, we feel that once a business genuinely understands the power of moving their accounting, CRM and other process to the cloud, there are no excuses for not implementing Xero.
If you’re yet to try Xero, you can easily sign up for a free 30 day trial.